Monday, April 27, 2015

A Baby Blue

I know I have been missing.
A lot of changes and big things have been going on.
Our family and I have been super busy.
Although lately we have been hit with hard times and tragedy,
There is also many blessings mixed in.
 
I'm proud to announce our family will be growing!
Along with my belly.
We are expecting.
& guess what... HE'S BLUE!
 
 
Yes we are deffinetly having a boy.
My niece Layla asked if his underwear was blue... because how else could we know.
 
Our son is due on September 17th, 2015 & we are so excited and blessed.
 
I have had a wonderful pregnancy. I never got morning sickness. I've felt great since the day we found out. I don't think I've ever ate as well as I have been lately. I feel healthy and amazing. I'm enjoying my yoga class every Tuesday, and  plan to start prenatal yoga soon, as well as my hypnobirthing class. [read about hypnobirthing here! so inspiring]I plan to have a natural pregnancy and labor [&life!]. This will be my first child, and while worried, I couldn't be happier. I'm 19 weeks and 4 days today. Almost half way through! I feel as if everything is coming too fast. I need to pause life, take a deep breath, and remember this amazing time in my life. Take it all in. I truly haven't felt utter bliss like this ever before. Its the greatest feeling I can't explain. I'm so happy to be in the place I am today, around the most caring, soulful, and selfless people. I can't wait to share this experience with everyone I love, who matter the most. I am a lucky lady.
 
Here is some other news:
  • I got a new job! Yay. I desperately needed a new job. I was so unhappy where I was before, and this new job is awesome. I don't think I've ever liked a job this much. I'm a nanny for a little one year old boy (practice!), who is so smart and lovely. His family are great people, I'm so lucky to have met them and to have this opportunity.
  • We've lost two members of our family, in the same week. My loves Grama Carol. Who was quite the character, and who will truly be missed. We have had many memories with her, and owe her a lot. I'm happy to have met her and had her in my life. What happened was very unfortunate and I wish that their was something I could've done to change the outcome. But CAROL your up where you should be, watch over us we love you down here. & poor old zo zo. Our little white sausage. She was TA's childhood pup. She lived a very long 14 years that little piglet. She was as active as a puppy till her very last day. A very happy and loved dog. We miss you Zoey! I hope there's endless underwear and biscuits up in doggy heaven.
  • We asked our good friends Rich and Aubrey to be our babies spirit parents. They are two of the smartest people I know & they have been on our journey with us through good times and bad. If anything were to happen to us we know we could count on them to guide our little guy spiritually. They are a creative, cultured couple and have an illuminating presence about them.  
  • I'm beginning to put my art on society6. It will be photographs, prints, paintings that you can make into iPhone cases, pillows, tapestries you name it. I haven't published yet but I'm working on it.
 
I haven't done a pregnancy shoot yet but I wanted to show a picture of my belly
'CUZ I'M A PROUD MAMA
 
I'm not too big yet because like I said before, I'm eating really well. Keep reading for future post about eating healthy and yummy or recipes for indulging things I crave. I'm also going to be posting my nursery progression and pregnancy style. As well as other home d├ęcor projects now that its spring! I hope people are still reading, I'm going to really try to focus more on writing more regularly, for me & for you. I'm excited to be starting a new chapter and hope to find a following to read my book. (metaphorically)
 
Have a wonderful Monday, stay blessed, may peace be with you!